We assist you with Finance and SuperCare.
Steps to Funding Your Smile
Early Release Superannuation (ERS)
As of 1st July 2018 Early Release of Superannuation is now handled by the Australian Tax Office (ATO). Now with self-lodgements being simple to follow, we have a dedicated inhouse team focused on helping you access your Superannuation on compassionate grounds.
The team at Coolamon Dental Centre are experienced in submitting successful ERS applications. Our team can help you access your Superannuation on compassionate grounds.
In order for your situation and treatment to qualify for ERS:
- You must be in acute or chronic pain
- Your teeth are terminal or failing; loose, missing teeth, breaking down beyond repair;
- Your teeth are no longer fit for purpose in that you are unable to chew and digest food adequately;
- you need teeth extracted and replaced with dental implants, fixed teeth implants, implant supported dentures or dentures; and
- you have complex issues and require complex restorative treatment of the teeth, smile and bite.
Purely cosmetic cases do not qualify for ERS.
Total Lifestyle Credit
TLC – fund all Medical/Cosmetic treatments and out of pocket costs
- Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000 – covering all dental fees
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Any additional repayments or rebates can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
Would you like some TLC? – simply click below link
TLC Payment Plan Now AVAILABLE!
Total Lifestyle Credit – Australian Credit licence 509691 Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to TLC direct for a quote based on your personal circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.
Start your treatment from $70pw with TLC!
Simply complete your info below:
TLC Payment Plan Now AVAILABLE!
Fast approval and funding
We reward good borrowers
Typically same day approval
Your local dental payment plan provider
At Pretty Penny Finance, our dental loans also offer a streamlined and hassle-free service. Pretty Penny Finance oversees the entire application process and organises the dental payment plan so that you can focus on the procedure.
- Comprehensive rates and flexible repayments
- $2000 to $70,000
- 6 months to 7 years
- Fast approval and funding
- We can fund your dentist directly
- No exit fees, no early repayment penalties and easy online loan management.
Credit Card Comparison
*Comparison rate based on rates available for a 3 year, $20,000 unsecured personal loan for a borrower with a good credit history as at 4 September 2017. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. ‡Credit card rate stated is RBA F5 average ‘standard’ credit card interest rate as at August 2017 and excludes any annual or monthly fees. Comparison calculation assumes repayment of $20,000 balance over 3 years. Calculations assume 36 equal monthly payments and no prepayment amounts. The rate, term and repayments you qualify for may be different to the example. Credit criteria and terms and conditions apply.
What our patients say
“My whole experience was amazing! The reception staff was friendly and very helpful, they made me feel at ease! Dr Aaron was an amazing dentist who is professional and I felt safe and relaxed while he sorted out my problem! They are caring people who is professional and I would highly recommend this dentist! Keep up the good work! I will see yous soon!”
“Everyone working at Coolamon Dental are so helpful & friendly. Dr. Gen is so patient with me knowing I am terrified of going to the dentist. The ladies in reception put you at ease as soon as you come in the door. They are so friendly & have a laugh with you which helps when you are so nervous. The dentist explains everything that's going to be done so there are no surprises. The rooms are absolutely spotless. I now don't mind going to this dentist. Can highly recommend Coolamon Dental.”
“Been three times, three different dentists…all brilliant and caring. The reception team are friendly too. Highly recommend. I’ve always found it difficult to find a caring dentist but each time here I am not disappointed. Keep up the great approach it’s highly appreciated.”
“Shaun and Jenny were fantastic.
I came in for a toothache and they were able to fit me in. I'm a nervous patient and Shaun did an amazing job of calming my nerves and explaining the issue and options and then sorted the problem with minimal discomfort.
I'll be back for regular checkups!”
“The staff here are all very friendly and helpful. The dentist was gentle and thoughtful. As I'm in a wheelchair he and his nurse were also very helpful. I recommend this practice and will go to them in the future.”
“Absolutely the best dental practice I have ever used in the last 20 years. Wonderful and friendly reception staff, especially Serena, who is the model that all reception staff, everywhere, should aspire to. Very skilled dentists who dish out sensible and affordable solutions to dental issues.”
“I’m a very anxious patient but my experience today was amazing. I was made very comfortable and Dr Aron was so gentle and friendly. I will be recommending Coolamon Dental Centre to everyone. Very happy customer here.”