If you’re considering a dental implant procedure, you’re wondering what it entails and what to expect. Here’s a basic overview of the dental implant process and what you can expect.
First, your dentist will evaluate your mouth to ensure you’re a good candidate for dental implants. This includes a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and jawbone. Before getting dental implants, you’ll need to have any existing dental issues checked out.
After determining that you’re a good candidate for dental implants, you’ll need to meet with your dentist to discuss your best treatment options. During this consultation, your dentist will go over the different types of dental implants available and help you choose the best choice for your needs.
Once you’ve decided on the type of dental implant you want, the next step is to have the implant surgery. You won’t feel any pain during the procedure since you’ll be under local anesthesia.
After the implant surgery, you’ll need to wait for the implant to heal. This can take several months. You’ll need to be careful not to damage the implant. Once the implant has healed, you’ll need to return to your dentist to have the implant crowned.
The dental implant in Perth procedure is generally safe and effective. However, as with any surgery, there are some risks involved. Be sure to discuss these risks with your dentist before having the procedure.
Types Of Dental Implants Offered
If you consider dental implants in Perth, Australia, you have a few different types. Here is a brief overview of the types of dental implants available in Perth.
- Endosteal Implants: These are the most common type of dental implant. They are placed directly into the jawbone and are typically made of titanium.
- Subperiosteal Implants: These are placed under the gum but on or above the jawbone. They are typically used for people who have a thin jawbone or cannot have Endosteal implants.
- All-on-4 Implants: This type of dental implant is known as a “teeth in a day” implant. They are placed in the jawbone but do not require a healing period like Endosteal implants.
- Mini Implants: These are smaller versions of Endosteal implants and are typically used to stabilise dentures.
No matter which type of dental implant you choose, you can be sure that you will be in good hands with the experienced team at Perth Dental Implants.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants are a great way to improve your smile and oral health, with many. Here are some of the top benefits of dental implants:
- Dental implants are permanent. Once they are placed, they will remain in your mouth for the rest of your life. This means you won’t have to worry about them coming loose or falling out.
- Dental implants are strong and durable. They are made to last a lifetime and can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Dental implants are natural-looking. They will blend in with your existing teeth, and no one will be able to tell that you have them.
- Dental implants are suitable for your oral health. They help keep your teeth and gums healthy and can even help prevent bone loss in the jaw.
- Dental implants are convenient. You won’t have to worry about taking care of the special or having to remove them for cleaning. You can brush and floss them just like your natural teeth.
If you consider dental implants, talk to your dentist about the benefits and advantages. Dental implants can give you a smile you’ve always wanted and improve your oral health, click here to learn more.
Cost of Dental Implants In Perth
If you are looking for an affordable place to get dental implants, Perth, Australia, is a great option. The average cost of dental implants in Perth is $3,500, significantly lower than the average cost in the United States of $6,000.
There are several reasons why the price of dental implants in Perth is so much lower than in the United States. First, the cost of living in Perth is much lower than in the United States. This means that the cost of labour and materials is also lower.
Additionally, the Australian government has several programs that help subsidise the cost of dental care. As a result, the price of dental implants in Perth is much more affordable than in the United States.
2 Easy Steps to Care for Your New Dental Implant
When you get a new dental implant in Perth, Australia, it is essential to take care of it properly to ensure that it lasts. Here are two easy steps to follow for proper care of your new dental implant.
- Brush and floss your teeth as you usually would. Be sure to brush and floss around the implant base to remove any food or plaque that could cause infection.
- See your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings. Your dentist will check the implant to make sure it is healing correctly and clean it to remove any tartar buildup.
How Long Does It Take To Get A Dental Implant?
The average time to get a dental implant is six to eight months. This includes the time it takes for the implant to fuse with the jawbone and the time it takes to heal from the surgery.